Introducing an industry FIRST. The most advanced digital-digital processor, designed and manufactured in-house, improves the digital stream and converts any digital standard to any other digital standard featuring complete versatility.
The WBRIDGE has three different configurations:
NOTE - Bridge Standard is the only model currently in production.
WBRIDGE Basic - LAN Ethernet only featuring the most advanced Ethernet switch technology and digital-digital processing in the industry. $4800. (Not in production currently.)
WBRIDGE Standard - Additional features of on-the-fly conversion of digital signal standards. $6600.
WBRIDGE Multi - yet to be released featuring customizable additional 3-way digital crossover. $8400. (Not in production currently.)
• Complete noise protected hardware construction.
• All audio interface with cross conversion.
• ROON (to be certified)
• Waversa Smart Battery Charger System
• 4x Battery operated Audio Grade Ethernet ports
. • Clock input/output • 4x 18650 Lithium Battery Slot
• Built-in Linear Power Supply
• Chassis: Aluminium
• Colour: Silver
• BASIC – 4 x Audio Grade Ethernet ports (with Native DSD)
• STANDARD – As BASIC plus Digital Coaxial input/output, USB-B input USB-A output, Toslink input/output, AES/EBU and HDMI input/output (up to 4K pass through, ARC)
• MULTI -- As Std plus AES/EBU (1 x Input, 2 x Output), USB-B Input, USB-A output, 3-way active crossover • I/O: Micro SD (Updates only)
• Dimension: 300 x 250 x 45 mm • Weight: 4.0 kg / - 8.8 lbs. • Power supply: 90~120 VAC/180~240 VAC@50~60Hz S
SUPPORTED AUDIO/VIDEO FORMATS
•COAX: up to 192KHz
•USB/NET: PCM 32 Bit 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz : DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
•ROON: FLAC, WAV, DSF, DFF, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, MQA
•UPnP/DLNA Renderer: WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
•AM3358 with TI OMAP 1GHz ARM Cortex A8
•OCXO Clock (Upgradable through external sync clock)
•Built-in Linear Power Supply
top of page
bottom of page