NEW LIMITED PRODUCTION second stage triode output at special pricing. The pricing is FIRM -- deeply discounted to provide an entry pricing amplifier to the Allnic product line. Triode provides more texture, detail, and clarity across the frequency spectrum. Available in Black and Silver. Pre-order now. Once sold out, there will be no more chassis to produce.
The Allnic Audio A-2000 25th Anniversary 'se' is a 100 watt push-pull, stereo power amplifier. Like its integrated amplifier brother, the T-2000, the A-2000 25th Anniversary is pentode/triode switchable “on-the-fly”, providing more than 50 watts in SET sounding triode mode. The A-2000 25th Anniversary offers stable, resolute power in the proverbial velvet glove, along with amazing, revelatory clarity, incredible dynamics and drive, articulate and powerful bass, and standard setting low noise and distortion.
'SE' - By replacing the second stage pentode e282f pentode with the 6s4 triode in the second stage, we gain more fluidity, layering and detail without sacrificing dynamics! All gain without sacrifice!!!
- 100 watts of high power output in pentode mode
- More than 50 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode
- “On-the-fly” pentode/triode switching
- Analog power tube current monitoring meters
- Exceptionally easy bias controls
- “Soft-start” circuitry
- Individual fuse protection for power tubes
- One pair of RCA inputs and one pair of XLR inputs
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 by factory order)
The A-2000 25th Anniversary stereo power amplifier offers stability, power and finesse, and incredible bass, dynamics and resolution in a reliable, easy to maintain, flexible and beautiful package. Used with other Allnic Audio components, the A-2000 25th Anniversary will give you state of the art performance and a lifetime of musical satisfaction.
A-2000 25th Anniversary 'se'. Triode! limited production run. Reserve now!
- Output Power: 100w (8Ω load, at 1KHz)
- Distortion: 0.17% at 1KHz at 10w
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz Flat
- S/N Ratio: -80dB (CCIR, 1KHz)
- Damping Factor: 8at 8Ω load at 1KHz
- Voltage gain: +26dB
- Input Impedance: 100KΩ (single-ended, unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.3V for rated power
- Fuses: 0.5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (KT150’s) 5A, 250V,20mm slow-blow (IEC Mains)
- Tubes (per chassis): KT150 x 4 (power triode), 6S4 x 4 (second stage drivers), 5654 x 2 (first gain stage, equivalent to 6AK5W, E95F, M8100, 6096, CK5654, 5654W, GL-5654, CV4010, CV850, 5654RT)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 430mm (16.93 inches) x 430mm (16.93inches) x 240mm (9.45 inches)
- Weight: 40kg (88.2 lbs)