Zero Loss Technology is applied to all Allnic cables, speaker, power, phono, digital and interconnect. North American and other terminations available.
Zero Loss Technology defined: Allnic Audio’s specialty technology for eliminating audio cable signal loss by minimizing three resistances: Linkage Resistance, Contact Resistance, and Wire Resistance.
Linkage Resistance minimized: Allnic uses 1000 °C hot melt welding of cable terminations and wire; no solder, no clamps.
Contact Resistance minimized: three innovative contact improvement methods, one each for our power cables, speaker cables, and interconnect cables. Furthermore, Allnic does proper heat treatment for longer contact pressure and uses Allnic’s patented double-bladed spade speaker terminations. Every termination for XLR, RCA, and banana is split into multi-faces with an inner elastomer core that constantly applies outward pressure to those faces.
Wire Resistance optimized: After incessant technical test and listening sessions, we have found the optimum thickness of wire for each type of cable.
MRCT®. Mid-Range Control Technology: Allnic considers that an exaggerated, protruding mid-range is the most formidable obstacle to harmonious signal transfer. Allnic’s MRCT uses metal platings for slight mid-range “braking” and heavier wire gauges for low frequency transmission, and controls capacitance to ensure usually evasive superbly realistic high frequency reproduction.
Standard length: 1.8m, contact for custom length pricing ($300 Per Additional 1.0 Meter)
Key features of ZL-5000 Power cable:
- Four surface contacts for IEC receptacles, instead of weak line contact.
- Conventional IEC receptacles use simple line contact clips, which are not suitable for high current conduction.
- Allnic’s four surface contacts of beryllium copper, reinforced by two steel-plate springs, keeps life-long high contact pressure.
- Heavy gauge nickel plated OFC provides superior high current conductivity.
- Double shielding ensures quieter operation.
- Aluminum and nickel copper mesh double shielding blocks all noise.
- 1000 °C hot welding between wire and terminal instead of soldering or clamping guarantees life-long safety and less wire resistance.
- Beryllium copper, 4-surface, plate-spring loaded, box-like clips in IEC sockets and for North American style plug blades. Schuko style male plug pins made of beryllium copper split into 6 sections with inner high elastic rubber.
- Silicon rubber insulation between wires ensures safe high-temperature operation, reduces vibration and prevents wear.
- Aluminum and nickel-copper mesh, double shielding to block all RF noise on speaker cables and power cords
Allnic ZL 5000 Power Cable (15A and 20A Version)
Insulation: Silicon, PVC
Outer jacket: Crystal-clear PVC, Pure copper
Length: 2.5m (standard), 3m
Splitter: Silver duralumin with 4 silicon rings
Terminations: Patented high-tension, Rothium-coated titanium spade terminations
-C19 20A connector
-Right angle 15A IEC C13/C15